Having Physiotherapy at Heartland Physio, you will:
Be In good hands
Be assessed by a physiotherapist rich in clinical and teaching experience in physiotherapy.
Understand Your Condition
Physiotherapists are movement specialists. If your movement is restricted by pain, stiffness, injuries, operations, etc., let a physiotherapist help you.
An initial session in Heartland Physio typically starts with a detailed interview and physical assessment, followed by helping you understand your condition.
Know How to Help Yourself Get Better
No more general remedies from online resources for your specific condition. Now that you understand your condition better, you will know the specific contributing factors pertaining to YOUR condition.
You may need the protection of the injured part, improvement in range of motion, strengthening, weight-bearing training, balance training, return to work/sports, etc. Heartland Physio will guide you through what you need to do at different recovery phases.
Conditions treated in Heartland Physio
- Head and neck – cervicogenic headache, neck pain, whiplash injury
- Shoulder – frozen shoulder, shoulder impingement, shoulder dislocation
- Elbow and wrist – tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, De Quervain syndrome
- Back – back pain, slipped disc, back muscle strain, sacroiliac joint (SIJ) dysfunction
- Hip and thigh – hip osteoarthritis (OA hip), femoroacetabular impingement (FAI), piriformis syndrome, sciatica, hamstrings strain
- Knee – knee osteoarthritis (OA knee), patellofemoral pain, fat pad syndrome, patellar tendinopathy, ACL/PCL/MCL/LCL sprain
- Shin and ankle – shin splint, calf strain, Achilles tendinopathy, ligament sprain, ankle impingement, plantar fasciitis
- Open reduction internal fixation (ORIF) for fractures
- Total hip replacement (THR)/Total knee replacement (TKR)
- Tendon/ligament/meniscus repair
- Spinal surgery
- Mobility training
- Balance training
- Gait training