what can you expect from heartland physio's home physiotherapy?
we provide peace of mind by
- Rehabilitating your loved ones and restoring their functions to their full physical potential possible;
- Motivating your loved ones to stay active - through listening, communicating and sharing of experiences;
- Training caregivers on how to help your loved ones in rehabilitation exercises.
We provide flexibility by
- Conducting the physiotherapy session at the convenience of your home;
- Discussing with you a flexible appointment timing arrangement;
- Taking your enquiries to clear doubts one Whatsapp away.
We ensure the rehabilitation is relevant by
- Careful interview of the medical and injury history;
- Modifying the rehabilitation exercises to suit your home environment so that your loved ones can practise regularly;
- Setting up the exercise equipment as necessary.
Experienced in Home Physiotherapy
conditions treated in Home Physiotherapy
- Neurological condition – stroke, cerebral palsy
- Geriatric rehabilitation – frality, fall prevention, maintenance
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal condition – pain or injury at back, neck, shoulder, knee, ankle, etc.